We are old and successful fintech company, and we love to employ creativity in planning and executing initiatives for revenue growth. We’re a collaborative team of designers, engineers, quantitative analysts, digital marketers and business development executives that are passionate about making online trading accessible to everyone.
About the role
As the IB Manager you will drive growth and business development across high-potential markets around the world through strategic partnerships.
● Lead the Global IB team to initiate and nurture relationships with our business partners, such as affiliates, Introducing Brokers (IBs) and third-party business.
● Manage and coach the team, comprising team leads and country managers for each region.
● Define our global partnership strategy, from the channels and tools we use to our outreach and relationship management initiatives.
● Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new markets to expand our partnership network.
● Travel to key markets to establish new partnerships and support existing partners.
● Collaborate with the marketing design and online communication teams to define branding, marketing, and messaging strategies to help our partners improve their user acquisition and retention efforts.
● Experience in the financial services industry and in the Forex industry
● Extensive sales experience
● A university degree in marketing, business administration, or any other related discipline.
● Over 5 years’ experience in affiliate marketing, business development, and other closely-related skills.
● Exceptional oral and written English communication skills.
● Passion for meeting new people.
● Friendly and approachable personality.
● Ability to think critically and exercise good judgment in any situation