We are seeking a Network Operations Engineer in support of the TeleMessage network operations team which provides 24-hour monitoring, operations and customer support services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of our enterprise massaging service. The picture-perfect candidate will have former experience in testing, documentation and operation of a variety of systems and applications at once, while providing an efficient and personal customer service to our clients.
• Team-player with willingness to assist in 24/7 activities/operations of other team members.
• Willingness to provide excellent customer support.
• Responsible and responsive character.
• Must be organized, multi-process oriented, possess skills in diagramming and a solid understanding of WAN principals.
• Access to computers, knowledge in computers communication and strong analytic skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, excellent English.
Preferred Tech and Professional Experience:
• NOC experience.
• Knowledge of external Support platforms and CRM systems (e.g SalesForce).
• Experience with troubleshooting and guiding customers (who possess next-to minimal skillset) over the phone to execute commands.
• Experience working with real time database monitoring in a production environment.
• Experience with one of the following (or similar) data center monitoring products – Oracle Enterprise Manager, ManageEngine OpManager.
• Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with SQL databases and queries – Big Plus.
• Experience with scripting languages, such as VB Script, Powershell, Perl – Big Plus.