About the position
Playnance is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our technology department and be part of building and managing our tech stack for a successful mobile games.
Playnance is a start-up company that develops financial mobile games.
Our first game is available in App Store and Google Play.
• At least 1 year of experience working as a DevOps engineer – MUST.
• Experience in Docker, containers, K8S, Clusters orchestration and Microservices architecture – MUST.
• A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the DevOps efforts of a Startup – MUST.
• Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab/Jenkins/Codefresh) – MUST
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – MUST.
• Experience in AWS/Azure cloud providers – Advantage.
• Shell scripting knowledge – Advantage.
• A big advantage – Experience in building high scale production environments.
• Plan, deploy, and maintain critical production applications.
• Design and implement appropriate environments, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support.
• Influence other teams in adopting DevOps best practices.
• Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues, focusing on minimizing impact for our customers.