Test Automation Engineer
Company is hiring Test Automation Engineers to join our team. They will take part in developing the test automation of APIs and Web.
This is a remote/work from home position in Israel.
· Define, develop and execute test automation engineering tasks, which include analysis of test automation requirements and test cases, monitoring/analyzing test results, collecting test metrics and conducting test reporting.
· Collaborate with developers and product management to identify test requirements.
· Develop and improve automation testing methods and processes and improve overall quality of testing deliverable.
· Work with development team to understand assigned modules/new product features for the purpose of developing test cases.
· Communicate with teams in the US during all phases of development.
Why work for us?
We believe allowing our employees maximum flexibility allows them to produce the best work product. As a result we let our employees work hours that are convenient for them and from home as much as they want (several of our employees only come in once a month). We offer competitive compensation and place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth.
· At least 3 years of QA Automation experience.
· Hands on experience in Java/C#, working with REST APIs – a must.
· Hands on experience in Selenium – a must.
· Experience in developing performance & SOAK tests.
· Experience with CI platforms such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
· Experience using Apache Jmeter – a plus.
· Experience using Appium – a plus.
· High level of English (both written and spoken).
· Conversational level of Hebrew.