Dynamic and fast-growing non-profit start-up is looking to hire an Associate Program Manager to join our team based in WeWork Sarona TLV.
The "APM" will manage a variety of projects and logistics related to successful execution of the treks and will develop processes and tools to streamline and support the work of the Israel office and connection to the NY office.
- Recruiting relevant Israeli university students from elite programs to join the trek groups
ü Preparing recruitment materials to spread the word among students
- Matching selected students to relevant treks based on trek specifics and timing
- Coordinating itrek logistics for treks arriving to Israel
- Purchasing itrek material for treks (Banners, Postcards and others)
- Coordinating and maintaining itrek’s content database
- Identifying relevant speakers for itrek groups
- Coordinating speaking engagements with think tanks, IDF, politicians, startup companies
- ü Creating and maintaining measurement tools to ensure quality of suggested content
- ü Qualifications
- ü Passion for and commitment to itrek’s mission
- ü Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and in English
- Multi-tasking, Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate with professional colleagues
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- ü Detail oriented
- Ability to work during non-traditional office hours that coincide partially with US work hours
- Comfortable using CRM databases such as Salesforce and other digital platforms
Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with “Associate Program Manager, Israel– Your Name” in the subject line. In your cover letter please answer the following questions:
1. Why are you a great fit for this role?
2. Describe a project you worked on that you’re very proud of.