We are looking for a global high-tech company in Tel Aviv for a system security engineer.
The System Security engineer will be responsible for effective deployment, configuration, operation and maintenance of system security related services as part of global system security team.
· Improve security, reduce vulnerabilities, patch systems
· Investigate, mitigate and respond to security incidents
· Install, tune, implement, and upgrade security solutions
· Stay up to date with the latest technologies
· Take part in system security POCs evaluation an projects
· Identify current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats Conduct proactive research to analyses security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
· Be responsible for all system areas to ensure effective performance and server availability.
· At least 3 years of experience as a system/security engineer/equivalent
· Hands-on experience implementing and operating system security technologies/tools
· Manage network servers and technology tools
· Knowledge in security events investigation
· Experience with Microsoft systems
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of server technologies (Windows Server, AD, DHCP, DNS)
· Active Directory (GPO/DNS/DC)
· Experience operating the following: Mail Relay, MDM, Endpoint Security, WAF, Microsoft cloud security tools, Amazon/Azure, Office 365, AD Auditing, Azure AD, SIEM, Patch management
· Scripting knowledge – advantage
· Experience working in hi-tech fast pace company – advantage
· Experience with Penetration tools – Advantage
· Network Firewall – Advantage
· Network Access Control – Advantage