We are looking for a Support Operation Engineer to become an integral part of our Customer Success at Dot Compliance. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, has organizing information/data and technical orientation skills and keen on becoming a part of a growing and dynamic team.
Dot Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality and compliance processes electronically.
· Assess, perform, and maintain technical system installations and upgrades.
· Set-up and configure external authentication (AZURE, Okta, Active Directory, etc.) with Dot Compliance application.
· Work with R&D team on deploying and testing new support and automation tools.
· Monitor system behavior, analyze and provide operational system insights.
· Diagnose and identify operational system problems based on data analysis and system functionalities.
· Develop and preserve knowledge content.
· Work in collaboration with support, professional services, R&D, and product teams.
A degree in a recognized University/College or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Experience with troubleshooting and system operational analysis.
· Experience in user management systems such as AZURE and Active Directory.
Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
Nice to have requirements:
· Knowledge of Salesforce Administration or development.