A boutique DevOps consulting company that focuses on providing full-scope DevOps solutions & services is looking for DevOps ALM Engineer to join our growing team.
We focus on providing DevOps, ALM and PMO solutions to help companies implement DevOps solutions.
– Help our customers face the challenges through the development process, and provide companies the ground to tackle
-their development challenges and enable them the opportunity to take their DevOps to the next level.
-We are currently seeking a DevOps engineer specializing in ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) tools, mainly experienced with 'Atlassian tools' admin roles such as Jira, Confluence, etc
-Interact extensively with end-users such as developers, QA members and service engineers to provide DEV and
-PROD solutions, customizations, system administration, and technical support
• Experience as Jira administrator
• Familiar with Jira customizations – workflow schemes, issue-types, screens, custom fields
• Experience with code-based customizations such as Script-Runner listeners, REST endpoints, behaviors, etc.
• A MUST – Team player which self-learning capability
• Good human interaction capabilities, ability to work in complex environment
• Strong leadership – ability to move processes forward
• B.Sc. in computer science or other relevant education
• Experience as administrator on other Atlassian tools such as Confluence and Bitbucket
• Experience with other ALM tools such as TFSAzure DevOps, Rally, etc.
• Knowledge in other DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Artifactory