Guide our company’s clients towards successful integration of our platform.
• Develop a mastery of our company’s platform to ensure our clients are using it to its fullest.
• Serve as the main technical POC for our company’s clients and provide out-of-the-box along with tailor-made solutions to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for our clients.
• Manage implementation projects with new clients, matrix-managing internal technical teams.
• Identify and promote clients' agenda, requirements, and needs internally.
• Build verification processes for client implementations.
• Create detailed documentation for implementation, guides, and training.
• Troubleshoot technology issues on the integration process and going live.
• Manage and maintain the documentation in our Developer Portal.
• At least 2 years of professional services/technical customer support/technical pre/post-sale.
• Strong understanding of OpenAPI.
• Experience with troubleshooting (debugging, stack trace reading, log investigation, using Chrome dev tools).
• Experience in writing technical documentation.
• Experience in SQL, Rest API.
• Project management skills.
• Matrix-management experience – advantage.
• Working hours are preferably in line with US clients, hybrid work mode is possible.
• Experience with C#, JS – advantage.
• Good business understanding, experience, and a desire to work with customers/partners.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field – advantage.
• English mother tongue level – must, additional languages – advantage.
• Independent, fast learner, detail-oriented, with a Can-Do attitude.
• Fintech experience – advantage.