As a QA leader, you will be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality assurance processes.
• Responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of the company’s Quality System.
• Ensure the Quality System development, effective maintenance and continued compliance with business unit requirements, medical device regulations and standards (e.g., 21 CFR820, MDR, ISO 13485 etc.)
• 2 years of experience in a medical device quality
• Bachelor's degree in biological sciences, engineering, or related field
• Hands on, motivated, decisive, roll-up-your-sleeves approach
• Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills in English