• Responsible for engineering production files and Bill Of Material.
• Manufacturing validation and quality proofing processes design and improve.
• Support manufacturers during production, including onsite.
• Capabilities for individual components assembly, integration and sub-assemblies functional test.
• Organization's PDM server management.
•Preferred Parts List (PPL) management.
• Produce detailed engineering and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
• 4+ years of experience as an NPI engineer.
• understanding in manufacturing processes.
• Self-learner, multi-tasker, organized, and independent.
• End-to-end task management including requirement definitions.
• Team-player and with great communication skills.
• Proficiency in CAD software and Microsoft Office.
• Great verbal and writing skills. Fluent in English.