Telco Systems provides reliable networking and virtualization solutions including for Carrier Ethernet and NFV platforms. The company is at the forefront of the Edge compute revolution with innovative virtualization software and orchestration solutions.
Telco Systems offers a broad product portfolio that extends across communication networks; from the edge of the network to the core and all the way to the edge of the cloud.
Telco Systems is a global company, headquartered in Boston and Israel, with worldwide R&D and Sales offices.
We invite you to take part in creating this new exciting business success!
Responsible for Telco System's products test development & maintenance, interfacing internally with R&D & PLM teams and externally with the CM production floors.
Position & Responsibilities:
• Determine new products test plan and process.
• Develop new testing & new testers.
• Maintain existing testers – Cards & System levels.
• Debug and Analyze test results, detect issues and track root causes.
• Document technical tests issues and solutions.
• Test & Support Optical Transceivers.
• Practical Engineer in electronics with minimum 5 years of experience as test engineer
• Proven knowledge & experience working with CVI, LabVIEW, TestStand.
• Good knowledge in testing instruments.
• Experience in debugging and components knowledge
• Familiarity with various testing techniques, such as JTAG, ICT, Functional, etc.
• Proven knowledge & experience in Optical transceivers testing.
• Good analyzing and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
• Self-motivated and be able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
• Self-learning ability on new technologies and solutions.