We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on SEM Manager.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of high budget accounts across Google and Bing covering a wide range of geographies and sectors from insurance to travel. This will involve daily account management, reporting, and client relationship management.
Working from the Israeli office or remotely, you will be in daily contact with our experienced team who will help you make a true success of your role.
As new marketing tech capabilities are developed you will also get to shape the development and deployment of these new tools.
Personal development and growth matter to us and so we place a priority on ongoing training and development.
• Speak, read and write Fluent Hebrew and English
• 3+ years track record of driving successful Google Ads campaigns
• In-depth knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
• Excellent analytical skills and experience of using MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex
information clearly and concisely to clients and colleagues.
• Self-starting and able to manage your time well when working remotely
• Strong work ethic, personal accountability and ownership.
Nice to have:
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Ads.
• Experience of programming and scripting (Python, Google Script, VBA)
• Experience of working across different geographies, languages and
• Understanding of attribution and tracking
• Experience with Google Analytics